This is the first year I’m sitting down to make some personal goals…I think having clear goals helps you have something to be working towards. Some are bigger & some are smaller but I wanted to write them down.
- Read Bible daily
- Monthly date nights with my hubby
- Take the kids on individual dates throughout the year
- Travel to at least one new place (Chelan, Oregon coast, or maybe Victoria, BC)
- Have girl’s nights more often
- Exercise 3 times per week (make it a normal part of my life)
- Take time to rest (this is hard for me)
- Create some reachable financial goals for 2014 with my husband
- Be more encouraging to the people around me
- Read more – 6 books in 2014 – I’m a REALLY slow reader!
- Blog more!
- Be a little more unplugged (less technology)
- Learn something new
Have you thought of any goals for the year? They don’t have to be crazy or scary! For me I like lists to refer to and I like to think about what’s important to me and how I can invest in it.